The recent studies on security threats have proved that most of the security vulnerabilities that businesses face today are at the software application level rather than at the network level. The financial risks caused by these vulnerabilities are so high that billions of dollars are spent on fixing the security breaches.
Testree’s security testing services have proven experience in assisting businesses in saving money and reputation by proper security measures against threats. We provide security testing of applications throughout their development life cycle and ensure the compliance of applications to various security standards like OWASP, OSSTMM, SANS Guidelines, Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES), DSS, PCI etc. and other industry guidelines specific to the software.
Testree Security Testing Services
IT Security Consulting & Audit Services
IT security audit services benefit businesses by minimizing risks, increasing reliability and eliminating the need for firefighting. Our audit services encompass not only the physical security features at the systems and devices and the compliance, but also the most important security processes and policies. Our experts report the audit results and offer consultations for efficient risk prevention by better access controls and management and prevention of intrusions.
Security Policy Development
Our security testing services include review and validation of existing policies against various security standards and recommendation of appropriate amendments to the policies for secure use of information throughout the organization
With an innovative approach in security testing services, Testree tests the various IT environments thoroughly and identifies potential risks specific to the business. We prioritize risks based on their impact levels and suggest measures to anticipate and prevent security threats to digital assets. We ensure business continuity and compliance to regulatory guidelines.
Testree defines the scope of risk prevention based on the results of the risk assessment. Our group of experts identify internal controls that are involved in enforcing security compliance and risk mitigation. We then determine the controls with vulnerabilities that need to be improved or altered and plan the strategies for establishing compliance./p>
Our consultants are well-experienced in various policy and compliance frameworks and helping many clients in successfully implementing compliance in various industry standards like ISO 27001 and PCI, in a quick and effective manner.
Testree Security experts perform in-depth analysis and testing of compliance in various dimensions like
- physical including devices, people and environments
- logical covering systems and processes
- policies governing data handling and administration of information
To protect sensitive information like user data and financial data, our team executes penetration testing that identifies vulnerabilities in different attributes of the system like design, configuration, code or database. We use the identified loopholes and test the responses of systems to various hacking attacks to ensure security.
Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
Testree has In-depth knowledge and expertise in open source security testing to devise intuitive techniques for combining tools and ideas to get the best results out of a VAPT exercise.
The salient features of our VAPT service are:
- Application and Network VAPT
- Internal and External VAPT
- Recognition of potential vulnerabilities for actual attack, using attacking tools
- Identifying loopholes which can be exploited by a seasoned hacker by developing custom packets for conciliation.
- Comprehensive audits including simulated attack from malicious hackers
Application Security Assessment
Testree Open Source security testing team follow Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual) guidelines in assessing the security of applications. We perform analysis of application code against malicious hacker attacks. We test the applications against all vulnerable areas like web forms for prevention of SQL injections and cross site scripting, passwords for encryption, web cookies, and error messages, URL manipulations, verification of session closure after logoff, memory leak and buffer overflow and the like.
Information Security Risk Assessment
We evaluate information flow across systems to identify various vulnerabilities like network attacks i.e. Trojan, Denial of Service or Brute Force attacks, open port in network, WIFI network security and many other server attacks. We use manual and automation methods to execute penetration testing and information security assessment. Our team of experts provide information security assessment services to,
- Identify Security threats
- Prioritize vital assets and processes
- Assess potential impact
- Report results of assessment
Testree tests the systems and processes to identify security threats due to non-adherence of security guidelines and policies by people and systems in the organization. Our mature experts perform such evaluations within moral and legal limits to bring in awareness from all angles like physical, system and psychological. We simulate the following attacks to expose the employees to real world scenarios of security vulnerabilities like:
- Phishing –fraudulent attempt by email for identity or information theft
- Hoaxes / Phreaking – hacking into secure telecommunication systems
- People watching – observing people’s interaction with systems without their knowledge
- Mail-Outs – enticing people with rewards to reveal information about individual or organization by participation in surveys
- Web search – Trying to obtain corporate information through web searches
- Virtual Impersonation – hacker getting access to information by pretending to be an employee or third party associated with the company
- Shoulder Surfing – looking over someone’s shoulder for knowing passwords
- Dumpster Diving – checking discarded information for any useful or sensitive information that should have been discarded safely like shredding.
These multifarious attacks are performed with an aim to evaluate their awareness and readiness to follow security policies.
With our seasoned approach to provide reliable security testing services, Testree can help enterprises to embrace highly secure systems and practices.