The need for accelerated deployment of complex and dynamic applications has become the driving factor for organizations to opt for end-to-end agile system performance testing, making the development and quality assurance processes go hand-in-hand.
Testree being a pioneer in providing load and performance testing, understands the challenges in software testing from a tiny mobile app to large scale enterprise applications and systems. Testree specializes in Performance Engineering, which focuses on addressing various scalability and performance issues of an application and its IT infrastructure.
Our best in class system performance testing services and performance tuning advisory services provide the following benefits to our clients:
- Efficient Performance Management & Planning
- Optimization of cost by improving scalability and productivity
- Application Stability Improvement
- Enhanced User Experience
System Performance Testing Process
The highly skilled quality consultants of our COE not only provide load and performance testing of applications, but also provide performance engineering advice. The testing lifecycle involves requirements analysis and approval, planning, design and execution of tests, results analysis and reporting.
Web Performance testing
- Validation of responsiveness, stability and reliability
- Identification of bottlenecks and establishing a baseline for future testing of the application
Agile performance testing
- As part of agile methodology in SDLC
- Benefits include short term planning, short cycles, flexibility for modifications and self-organizing teams.
- Timely defect recognition saves cost on application redesign
Cloud System performance testing
- Realistic Load, No Geographical barriers
- Timely, cost-effective and high scalability
Mobile System Performance testing
- Provides solutions for different devices on different environments across different networks
- Stability, responsiveness, resource usage as per standards
SOAP System Performance testing
- Interoperability irrespective of the environment
- To check performance and stability of the application in terms of concurrent users
Testree Performance Testing Capabilities / Engineering Tools
- JProfiler, Jprobe, Thread/Heap Analyzers
- Loadrunner, Neoload, QA-Load, IBM Rational Performer, Webload ,Silk Performer ,WAPT, e-Load, JMeter and OpenSTA
- Perfmon, Site scope, Willy intra scope, HP Diagnostics, Nagios, and HP BAC
Testree Load and Performance Testing Framework
For system performance testing, Testree uses the framework JMeter which is widely used for efficient load testing of applications. By offering cost-effective load testing solution, Testree eliminates the need for spending thousands of dollars on commercial tool license.
- End to End monitoring of load tests
- Server performance screening
- Highly scalable distributed execution
- Detailed and comprehensive reporting
Testree’s System Performance Testing Benefits
The key differentiators in providing maximum Performance Testing benefits to customers are
- End to End Application Performance Measurement, Analysis & Optimization
- Diagnose performance issues & underlying heterogeneous infrastructure
- Performance improvement suggestions at Application Design and Architecture level
- Strong partnerships with best in class tool providers like Neotys
- An agile team with critical customer focus and flexibility.
- Expertise in commercial as well as open source tools like NeoLoad, WinRunner, HP LoadRunner, SilkPerformer, Jmeter, Test Director, Clearquest etc...
- 24*7 Operations with 250+ testing technology experts.
- Dedicated domain focused test labs in place
Customer Success Stories
Here are few key benefits we have delivered with our expertise in Load and performance testing tools:
- CPU peaking usage reduced from 90% to acceptable level
- Enhanced stability with improved CPU usage and application performance
- Improved response time
With vast Performance Engineering experience, extensive domain knowledge, tools, and technical expertise, Testree helps its customers in deploying highly scalable applications.