Test automation helps in conducting tests in shorter period when compared to manual testing and achieves quick time-to-market. Testree’s functional automation testing strategies are designed to cover high volume of business scenarios or functionalities. Testree’s framework helps achieve detailed product testing with significant reduction in test cycle time.
Salient features of Testree’s Test Automation Framework
- Flexible framework facilitates scalability, like adding new test scripts easily
- Easy and less maintenance of scripts
- Fine-grained test execution control
- Highly modularized libraries that reduce redundancy and saves time
With flexible functional automation testing from Testree, you can now build your own tailored testing solution and earn higher ROI. We provide software test automation services with expertise and technology proficiency to boost client’s productivity while reducing conversion efforts and risks associated with the transition. At Testree, we leverage functional automation testing to give you test results while using the manual testers of exceptional experience to cull out the subtle bugs thereby providing results driven testing solutions.
Testree has expertise in using the industry standard and open source test tools. Few of the tools are listed below:/p>
- TestComplete, Selenium WebDriver, Perfecto Mobile, Sahi, Unified Functional Test (QTP) (HP), WinRunner (HP), Ranorex, Rational Functional Test (IBM), Rational TeamTest (IBM), SilkTest (Borland), Ruby on Rails, Rspec, CapyBara.
- LoadedUI Web, Loaded UI, Neoload, LoadRunner (HP), Rational TeamTest (IBM), QALoad (Compuware), SilkPerformer (Borland), WebLOAD (RadView), JMeter, OpenSTA, Web Application Stress (WAS) Tool, SoapUI Pro.
- QAComplete, Quality Center (HP), Rational TestManager (IBM), Rational ClearCase (IBM), ApTest Manager
- Jira, Rational ClearQuest (IBM), PVCS Tracker, BugZilla